Friday, February 17, 2017

Natural Horsemanship Success

I wanted to share some other blogs with you that have had great experiences and how they used natural horsemanship to overcome challenges and build a trust with their horses. I did Parelli Natural Horsemanship with my two horses and other horses I have worked with and ridden.  I have tried many other forms of training over the years and none of them worked as well for my horses as natural horsemanship did. Here are some other bloggers who have share their successes and experience working with their horses using natural horsemanship.

I stumbled across this blog by this girl names Lea and her journey with her horse, Eddie. I loved reading through the journey that this girl and her horse went on by using natural horsemanship and how successful it was for her. She developed a strong relationship and trust with her horse that will last a lifetime.  Her blog is another example of how connecting with your horse can be so beneficial for you and your horse. http://trustmenaturally.blogspot.com/


I decided to include a link to the Parelli Natural Hormanship's blog for you, because that is the method, I found to work the best and give me the greatest success. I was able to have a partnership with my horse that no other program gave me. I believe you will be just as successful with your own horse with this style of horsemanship. Their blog and website offers other resources, so please check it out if you are interested. http://parellinaturalhorsetraining.com/news/my-101-guide-to-parelli-natural-horsemanship/


No comments:

Post a Comment